Slow and steady wins the race... 3.5 miles to go!! Her stroke and stroke rate have not wavered although I'm hoping tawny will talk to me when all is done! She has most definitely entered the "I'm just gettingv this over with" mode. 3rd request for motrin but no complaints of pain. Man does she want this. And they are predicting she'll get it around 11:30. Seas have calmed a bit from the night and wind has shifted reducing diesel fumes...a good thing for everyone!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Viên Uống Trắng Da Yukiwa nhật Bản
3 years ago

9 comments:
Slow and steady DOES win the race. YOU ARE ALMOST TO THE BEER, TAWNY! ALMOST THERE!
Go Tawny! You're almost there! Almost to the beer, as Sarah points out!
Most impressive! I am falling asleep at my desk just thinking about how much effort she is demonstrating. Keep going strong Tawny!
I know, I need more coffee to keep up. Or, maybe beer??
You must be close, now, Tawny! Athleta employees are sending you 150+ collective energies!!! - Patty Norman
Yeah - almost to the beer!!!!
Can't wait to see the shot of wonder woman on the beach!
go tawny go!
There's got to be a better way to get a beer...hope its a cold one! Mrs Rotten
Post a Comment