Because Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Overdoing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
YEAH TAWNY AND CREW!!! GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love, Jess
CONGRATULATIONS!enjoy the rest of your day and your day of rest!
Awesome Tawny - way to go!!Did you end up using kayaks or party barges??
Congrats Tawny! I knew you'd make it no problem. HugsMrs Rotten
YOU MADE IT!! You are a legend! :)I am glad you didn't get eaten by a barracuda. I am so impressed with your greatness. Enjoy some beer!
you 4 upped me. You swam 4 more minutes than i did!go tj. you rock.you did it. what's next?-Karah
Eye've been watchin' you... GOOOD JOB! To be continued... Love Dad
CONGRATULATIONS, TAWNY!! So well done and I can't WAIT to raise my glass to you tonight. Crew - GREAT JOB AND HATS OFF TO YOU, TOO!!
Congrats Tawny! You did it!Hello to Morgan - she helped me overcome my fear of swimming in open water. Doesn't look like that was ever part of the challenge for you! You're part fish :-)Cheers, Kathleen
my mom says:So she survived - thank god.. very stressful. Nat & I have a bet re: similar future adventures ?? : >> Love her though - great group of supporting friends and husbands - wow!Mom
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YEAH TAWNY AND CREW!!! GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love, Jess
CONGRATULATIONS!
enjoy the rest of your day and your day of rest!
Awesome Tawny - way to go!!
Did you end up using kayaks or party barges??
Congrats Tawny! I knew you'd make it no problem. Hugs
Mrs Rotten
YOU MADE IT!! You are a legend! :)
I am glad you didn't get eaten by a barracuda. I am so impressed with your greatness. Enjoy some beer!
you 4 upped me. You swam 4 more minutes than i did!
go tj. you rock.
you did it.
what's next?
-Karah
Eye've been watchin' you... GOOOD JOB! To be continued... Love Dad
CONGRATULATIONS, TAWNY!! So well done and I can't WAIT to raise my glass to you tonight.
Crew - GREAT JOB AND HATS OFF TO YOU, TOO!!
Congrats Tawny! You did it!
Hello to Morgan - she helped me overcome my fear of swimming in open water.
Doesn't look like that was ever part of the challenge for you! You're part fish :-)
Cheers, Kathleen
my mom says:
So she survived - thank god.. very stressful. Nat & I have a bet re: similar future adventures ?? : >> Love her though - great group of supporting friends and husbands - wow!
Mom
Post a Comment