Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks...but um not much more tonight

I was supposed to take the crew out tonight, but after a short nap I had to cancel and order in pizza. I am sore in places I didn't realize had muscles. And exhausted - as is my crew.
It was a pretty rough ordeal for them, with almost everyone but my mom and MVP Dan spending many hours over the railing of the opposite side of the boat.
I look forward to sorting out my thoughts, but it will have to wait.

Thank you all for you calls, your calls to my crew, your emergency kayak rental suggestions, and your messages.

I'm just too tired to return them just yet!

Love and ibuprofin,
Stumpy

2 comments:

Jessica Sullivan said...

more gory details! more gory details!

Mom I said...

Tawny - Since you were busy - there was another type of challenge going onboard - Puking Style Competition: * Category I - Least Guteral Noise - Alice! * Most Guteral/Projection - Nat; * Mystery Puker - Morgan - know she did it - never can prove it; Dan - Mind over Puke Techique Mastered; Elizabeth - Started early - kept it up!!! You go girl!! Jim - I think he snuck down below where he wasn't suppose to yarf!!! Guessing he's one of those Rebel Pukers!!