If I puke it won't be due to sea sickness. Its all nerves.
Jim - ever helpful - has suggested Nat touch me inappropriately. That Jim. So resourceful.
Trip nine hundred and seven to the grocery store. The reason this time: more diet coke. I refuse to go in. Prima Tawny has put her foot down. No more grocery stores.
I am greasy with nine coatings of sunscreen and tense and sick of aisle five.
I have instructed the crew to drink a beer on my side of the boat at the 2/3 mark. Signalling. All the coaches use signals. I saw it on tv during the olympics.
This doesn't feel real except for the flashes of panic about kayaks or forgetting something.
- I decided staring at the ceiling very very early this morning: - no more "all about tawny" events for a while. The similarities to last years wedding stress is uncanny. Only this time I am shiny and have mattress hair.
Yep, no more spotlights for a while.
Maybe grandma will teach me to quilt.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Jim - ever helpful - has suggested Nat touch me inappropriately. That Jim. So resourceful.
Trip nine hundred and seven to the grocery store. The reason this time: more diet coke. I refuse to go in. Prima Tawny has put her foot down. No more grocery stores.
I am greasy with nine coatings of sunscreen and tense and sick of aisle five.
I have instructed the crew to drink a beer on my side of the boat at the 2/3 mark. Signalling. All the coaches use signals. I saw it on tv during the olympics.
This doesn't feel real except for the flashes of panic about kayaks or forgetting something.
- I decided staring at the ceiling very very early this morning: - no more "all about tawny" events for a while. The similarities to last years wedding stress is uncanny. Only this time I am shiny and have mattress hair.
Yep, no more spotlights for a while.
Maybe grandma will teach me to quilt.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:
Found you via Sarah's site - I did a little training with Morgan Filler who introduced me to the joys of open water swimming.
You are AMAZING! Can't wait to read your posts. Good luck!
kathleen
Post a Comment