"What? Wasn't that back in May.." you ask?
As I am much too cheap, I haven't had many massages in my life, but I've had one of Morgan's early on in the training (And yes, it was free. I am a regular charity case..) Knowing I had a good thing coming, I ferreted away the gift for when I really needed something to look forward to. This turned out to be a brilliant move on my part. In just two months, the gift certificate nearly tripled its redemption value!! I was drooling on her table for well over an hour. Like everything else the woman does, when she rubs, she kicks ass. She decided we didn't have time to ease in to it (gulp) and went straight into my shoulders.
Think you're tough, eh?
Well, meet The Elbow.It wields uncommon force.
It heals the lame & makes grown men cry for mercy.
The Elbow is going to be on my boat during my Catalina crossing.
Whatever happens, I must not disappoint it.

No comments:
Post a Comment