
Its true that training for a big swim requires an incredible amount of your time. People often ask me, "Tawny, how do you manage to juggle your training in addition to the day to day demands of commuting, working full time, blogging - all while keeping your new husband and a dog happy and healthy?"
While women's magazines abound with useless scoops on how starlets juggle their families (and accompanying army of nannies) with their career and incredible wealth, no one bothers with how the REAL women pull it off.
Well, look no further, ladies.
In an exclusive scoop with my own blog, I give you:
Time Management With Tawny.
First off, every REAL woman knows just how time consuming keeping house can be.
Whole Saturdays lost stuffing crap into closets and vacuuming before the company arrives.
How inefficient! Let me take you on a tour of my apartment and show you how you too can effectively streamline domestic bliss.
The Kitchen:
We all know most women waste countless hours cooking meals for their family, with a sink full of dishes as their only reward. Well ladies, I ask you: why?
If dishes are to await you regardless, its best to recognize this for what it is: FUTILITY!
We all know most women waste countless hours cooking meals for their family, with a sink full of dishes as their only reward. Well ladies, I ask you: why?
If dishes are to await you regardless, its best to recognize this for what it is: FUTILITY!
But don't despair, I offer you an easy and effective alternative that anyone can try!

Just leave them in the sink!
Why, I find that if I leave enough dishes in the sink, my husband even starts reusing the water glass by his bedside - that's not just efficient, its environmental!
Let's move on to the bedroom:
Most women waste countless tedious hours putting away laundry, when they know very well its only going to be worn and put back in the hamper only to be washed again. Not I!
By leaving the clean laundry in the laundry bag, not only do I save time by not putting it away, I no longer have to bother trying to remember which drawer I put it in.
Now that's what I call using your head!

Lastly, its time to get real about the time demands of pet ownership. Now ladies, get ready. This is where I revolutionize your every day life and save you tons of time for your athletic pursuits:
Why waste tons of time walking your dog all over the neighborhood, when you could drive your four-legged friend? Everyone knows driving is quicker than walking! It couldn't be simpler!

4 comments:
Hmmm. This sounds awfully familiar!
See all those clothes in the background of the livingroom shot? See how they are on the floor? Well... That's where they go isn't it?
That Mutt is just too damn cute!
Looks like my house, only much milder, you should try adding 3 teenagers to this routine! The only difference at our house we each have our own laundry basket for the clean clothes, mine never get put away!
Post a Comment